Quantity: 1 Pack of Article
Packed in Packet
Kulcha is made from maida flour, water, a pinch of salt and a leavening agent (yeast or old kulcha dough), mixed together by hand to make a very tight dough. ... In particular, a spicy chickpea curry known as chole is the dish of choice for being eaten with kulcha.
|Serving per container||2|
|Calories from Fat (Kcal)||25.7|
|Total Fat (g)||2.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.3|
|Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||1.2|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||0.5|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||50.9|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.4|
|Refined Wheat Flour|
|Edible Vegetable Oil|
|Calcium (INS 170)|
|Flour Improver (INS 170i|
· The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
· The bread delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
· Since bread are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Upon receiving It, immediately Consume it.
· Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.