Quantity: 1 Pack of Article
Packed in Packet
Some milk bread is made with yudane, a sandy flour-and-water paste that gives the loaf the right bounce and a longer shelf life. Others call for tangzhong, the Chinese equivalent, made of a warmed milk-and-flour slurry. Some are just a mix of flour, milk or water, sugar, salt, active dry yeast, and on occasion butter.
|Serving per container||3|
|Calories from Fat (Kcal)||29|
|Total Fat (g)||3.2|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.2|
|Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||0.4|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||0.7|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||58.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g):||2.4|
|Refined Wheat Flour|
|Edible Vegetable Oil|
|Calcium (INS 170)|
|Flour Improver (INS 170i|
· The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
· The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
· Since Bread are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Upon receiving It, immediately Consume it.
· Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.
Shahzad Ali Verified Purchase | 1 year ago