Quantity: 1 Pack of Article
Packed in Packet
Kulcha is a type of mildly leavened flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent.
· The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
· The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
· Since Breads are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Upon receiving It, immediately Consume it.
· Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.