· Single Pcs
· Type- Eggless
· Packed in Box
· Sauce Packet Included
Mughlai Paneer is a regal and flavorful dish inspired by the rich culinary heritage of the Mughal Empire in India. This exquisite vegetarian delicacy features cubes of paneer, a traditional Indian cheese, cooked in a luscious and aromatic sauce. The sauce is made from a blend of aromatic spices, such as cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves, combined with a creamy base of yogurt or cream.
· The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
· The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
· Since snacks are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Upon receiving It, immediately Consume it.
· Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.