A muffin is an individual-sized, baked product. It can refer to two distinct items, a part-raised flatbread that is baked and then cooked on a griddle and a cupcake-like quickbread that is chemically leavened and then baked in a mold.
· Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
· The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once.
· The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
· This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
· Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
· Store at room temperature.
· (15 to 20 Degree Celsius) Avoid keeping the cake in places where it gets direct sunlight as it decreases the shelf life of Dry Cake.
· Once open, store the cake in an airtight container.
· You can also store the cake in the refrigerator.
· Please consume within 14 days.