Flavor : Redvelvet
Theme : Children's day
Design of Cake will differ than displayed Cake.
Flavor of the Cake will remain same.
Price shown is for per piece.
You can increase quantity from Qty.
Red velvet is a term used to describe a type of cake with a deep red to burgundy color. The flavor is easy to remember, yet harder to describe. The simplest explanation is that it tastes like a mashup of chocolate and vanilla cake.
Chocolate Sponge, Sugar Syrup, Fresh Fruit, Added Flavors, Garnishing
INSTRUCTION TO BE FOLLOWED
- Keep cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment..
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Enjoy your cake and eat it too
- Use a saw-edged knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Designer products and marionettes may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support
- Every cake we propose is handmade, since each chef has his and her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be a slight difference in the product in terms of design and shape.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Only occasionally, substitution of designs and flavor is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are easily perishable in nature, we strive delivery of your order once only, but if there is any mistake from our end then we will deliver your order again but only in some circumstances