Flavor :Butter scotch
Theme : Janmashtami
Weight :500 g
Design of Cake will
differ than displayed Cake.
Flavor of the Cake
will remain same.
Price shown is for per
You can increase
quantity from Qty.
with our divine Special Chocolate Matka Janmashtami Theme Cake. Experience the
divine flavors of chocolate as you immerse yourself in the festive spirit.
Delight in the unique design inspired by Lord Krishna's Matka and make your celebrations
|Trans Fat (g)||4.54|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||66.9|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.6|
| Sugar Syrup|
| Fresh Fruit|
| Added Flavors|
INSTRUCTION TO BE FOLLOWED
- Keep cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment..
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Enjoy your cake and eat it too
- Use a saw-edged knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Designer products and marionettes may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support
- Every cake we propose is handmade, since each chef has his and her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be a slight difference in the product in terms of design and shape.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Only occasionally, substitution of designs and flavor is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are easily perishable in nature, we strive delivery of your order once only, but if there is any mistake from our end then we will deliver your order again but only in some circumstances
| 1 year ago
| 2 years ago
| 2 years ago